Wehooo..!!
This Sunday gonna marks my sixth run since I've first joined running events, a year ago (June 2015). I cannot believe that I love running these days, because if you really know me, I am that one person who'll try to find 1001 excuses just to not being active. In other words, almost hate to workout.
Well, not really. I love certain sports such as cycling and dodgeball because it is fun. But, jogging and running?? In my dream! I don't even think about it before.
I think it's true. The one thing that we hate, can be the one thing that we love and vice versa. And now, here, I declare that I love running so much even if I'm a slow runner, even if I'm a short distance runner.
I'm a runner because I run.
Don't ask me why I run, ask yourself why you don't.
![]() |
| This is totally me; during a race and after the race :) |
3 running events coming up and registered, and more to come and register.

No comments:
Post a Comment