Monday, July 30, 2012

MSc or MEng


Assalamualaikum...


Last week I've been in such a confused situation. Nothing serious actually, it's just I'm getting eager to know the different between Master in Science (MSc) and Master in Engineering (MEng).


I just spent half an hour just to google the answer. Couldn't find the best answer, though. But I think the answer from this website can help by the least in understanding the different between those two Masters.


And here is what my friend said :


basically die mcm ni...It just about the award that u going to received at the end anyway. bachelor in science means u will be awarded with BSc instead of BEng. BSc is actually focuses more on the theories and principles while BEng focuses more on the practical application. 

but in malaysia, x salah angah...master in science is not awarded as "master" in malaysia...but more preferable as second degree...means higher degree la...so if u r not into education and wanna pursue in industry...u should take Meng...and if u wanna go deeper in education...thus Msc is the right choice...:)

What do you say?  :) 


1 comment:

  1. Salam singgah sahur.. :)
    Pilih yang terbaik untuk masa hadapan.. :)

    ReplyDelete