Tuesday, November 4, 2014
#20FactsAboutMe
Last month dekat Instagram, kengkawan aku menggila buat hashtag #20FactsAboutMe.
So, aku pun nak mencabar diri buat these 20 facts, tapi dekat sini je lah.
Here, check out the list!
1. Anak sulung yang kekadang perangai manja dan mengada mengalahkan si bongsu.
2. A big fan of CN BLUE and GOT7. I love random songs from random singers. I don't have any particular favorite group / singer except for these two groups.
3. Once an engineer, now back to student life. Well, it's time for me to enjoy my student life while being close to my family, I guess.
4. I love reading novels. My favorite authors are Siti Rosmizah and Hlovate. I have all of their novels on my bookshelf.
5. Single but not available. Still waiting for that one person. Awak, tolong faham hati saya. Haha.
6. I'm not that friendly. Always had a hard time trying to adapt with others. Only being crazy with my family and close friends.
7. Quick-tempered and need a longggg time to cool down. A bad attitude, I know. Huhu.
8. A demure little lady who sits at home when I have nothing to do. In fact, I rarely going out.
9. I really love green, and starting to love red and turquoise as well.
10. I'm not good at expressing my feelings. Ego and sometimes moody. Thank you for enduring my swing mood well, friends.
11. Craven at times.
12. Friends, I may not have many but I have enough who I proudly claim as friends. You know who you are.
13. Trying to be a better me, better daughter, better Muslimah, better person. In sha Allah.
14. Betty and Benny, my two cute figurines. Got Betty on my Degree convocation and Benny on my Master convocation.
15. Don't like driving during rainy days. My sight is not that good to drive while it is raining heavily outside.
16. I'm on a diet. Can't believe? It is up to you. Hahaha.
17. I never like green tea. It taste so bad! But, after a month forcing myself to drink green tea for the sake of good health, I started to love it.
18. I don't really like eating vegetable. But pumpkins, cabbage and baby Kailan are my favorite.
19. Can do a movie marathon more than 12 hours straight.
20. I love being me, I love my parents, I love my friends.
Finally. Have to brainstorm myself for this. This is harder to do than I have ever imagine.
All these facts are absolutely true. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment