Okay today is the first day of second week. To be honest, I
feel guilty for the past whole week. Why I said so? Because even though I take
care of my diet and controlled my food intake, but I have not work out. Not even
once. Okay never mind. The past is in the past. Let it go, let it go.
So today, I came early at Level Up Fitness (LUF), a gym where
we do our weekly activities. Since the activity started at 2pm, so I basically have one hour to play some equipment’s at LUF. I decided to play bicycle
(sorry I don’t know the exact name of this equipment). I worked out for roughly
half an hour, and then I stopped as my leg has loss all its energy to turn the
pedal. Such a low stamina I have.
Its 2pm, and we
started our activities with some exercises. Squats (a must do workout) and jumping
high knee, and oh yes, sprinting at one place. 3 simple exercise, but managed
to make us all sweaty. And that’s only the beginning.
Today’s main activities is about strength and cardio. We have
been divided into two groups, one will do strength activity and the other group
will start with cardio activity. It’s a 30, 10 work up. 30 seconds workout, 10
seconds rest. Trust me, 30 seconds workout during that time is like 30 minutes
and 10 seconds finished in a blink of eyes. Each group then divided into 5
small group with 5 different strength/cardio activity. And, each activity has
four session, 4 sets of 30, 10. We take turns to do all the strength and cardio activities.
Strength activities:
Most of the activities are about weightlifting and squats.
Cardio activities:
First: Squats (while you climbed on a bench and goes down –
repeat for 30 sec)
Second: Jumping jack
Third: Almost the same as squats (but for this one, one of
your leg will be on the bench, and another on the floor. Repeat for both leg)
Fourth: Jumping high knee
Fifth: Plank
The workout is for one hour non-stop, and most of us feels
like dying. *crying*
But the best part is, this time it did not cause much pain
compared to last week. Last week, I take 3 whole days to fully recover from the
muscle pain.
Okay guys, tomorrow we’ll have our first outdoor activity. We’ll
go to Sumiran Eco Park for our next challenge. I am super excited because I finally
get to try flying fox tomorrow yay!
Will update on our outdoor activity soon. Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment